Thursday 25 July 2013

[SOLD] Toyota Estima 2.4 AERAS 2008











Dear valued customers,

This car is :
*Local AP
*Unregistered
*2008 Make Model
*White Metallic Body Paint Work
*Aftermarket Front Lips Bumper
*2-Power Door
*Beige Interior
*Cloth Fabric Seat
*ISOFIX
*7-Seater
*Front Monitor
*Ceiling Monitor
*Reverse Camera
*Absolutely PERFECT CONDITION!!!
*Grade A with 4.5 Rating from Japanese Appraisal
*Original Mileage Without Tuning

SELLING PRICE : P.O.A
BOOKING FEES : RM5,000.00

***QUALITY CAR GUARANTEED
***COMPETITIVE PRICES
***HASSLE FREE
***LOW INTEREST RATE
***FREE SERVICE BEFORE DELIVERY
***FREE FULL TANK PETROL BEFORE DELIVERY
***FREE CAR WASH & POLISHING BEFORE DELIVERY
***RELIABLE SALES CONSULTANT
***FIRST COME FIRST SERVE BASIS

HURRY UP, WHILE STOCK LAST!!!

Experience yourself buying with us! The more we get together, the happier will be. Cheers!

Regards,
Raja Zafri
Syarikat Putra Putri Auto Sdn Bhd
+6 012 742 1266
rajazafri888@gmail.com

9 comments:

  1. Thanks for Posting ! Best japan Car Auction in Malaysia ! Toyota Estima from Japan .but now this article completely satisfies me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for Posting ! such a great information with us Japan Car Dealer in Malaysia Toyota Estima from Japan .


    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice post for Toyota Estima from Japan Toyota Estima from Japan.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I’ve been searching for some decent stuff on the subject and haven't had any luck up until this point, You just got a new biggest fan!.. dj towing

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just couldn't leave your website before telling you that I truly enjoyed the top quality info you present to your visitors? Will be back again frequently to check up on new posts. attipas

    ReplyDelete
  6. Truly, this article is really one of the very best in the history of articles. I am a antique ’Article’ collector and I sometimes read some new articles if I find them interesting. And I found this one pretty fascinating and it should go into my collection. Very good work! mobile cleaner light

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice to be visiting your blog once more, it has been months for me. Well this article that ive been waited for therefore long. i want this article to finish my assignment within the faculty, and it has same topic together with your article. Thanks, nice share. Magic Mirror Hire Bristol

    ReplyDelete
  8. I feel very grateful that I read this. It is very helpful and very informative and I really learned a lot from it. Vacation Rental Missouri

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great post I would like to thank you for the efforts you have made in writing this interesting and knowledgeable article. independence

    ReplyDelete